Instructions: Pleas complete a Work Order form(PDF download below). Payment must accompany your skis to begin work. The following will help us process your work order in the least amount of time:
- A Visa/Mastercard credit card number must accompany your skis. We will begin work once payment is received.
- Remove all wax from skis. There will be a $10.00 surcharge for removing wax from skis.
- Tie skis together with rubber bands or tape: we assume that any ski ties are a donation to our collection.
- Fold the work order form and attach it to your skis with a rubber band or tape. One form per pair.
- No Styrofoam "peanuts"!
- Please do not require a signature when shipping – this causes delays.
- FedEx, UPS, Canpar, Purolator, Canada Post and Greyhound bus are the carriers that serve Vernon very well.
- Log into How To Ship Skis for additional information.
- Visit our Contact Us page for shipping address.
Print and fill it out the Work Order, fold it in an envelope and attach it to your skis (one form per pair) with a rubber band or tape.Return shipping will be as requested by you.Skis will normally be returned in the same boxes or skis bag they are received in.
Work Order Forms: